- Garri (also known as gari, garry, gali, or tapioca) is a popular West African food made from cassava tubers.
- The spelling ‘garri‘ is mainly used in Nigeria, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo and ‘gari‘ in Ghana. Either spelling is used in Nigeria. In some sub-Saharan regions of Africa, it is referred to as ‘gali’.
- Garri contains lots of nutrients that are useful and beneficial to our health.
- We hygienically package and deliver to our esteemed customers regardless of their location in Nigeria.
- We still sell in Larger quantities and in Bags; both biog bag of 171/2 Buckets and Mini Bags of 111/2 Buckets.